Middle School Workshops
Is your Tween Ready for Middle School?
- Has your daughter recently been to a party and felt isolated and awkward, not quite sure how to fit in?
- Has your son become irritable and bad-tempered due to stress and pressure from an overload of homework?
- Has your tween been affected by bullying or peer pressure?
Social Coaching Club, Inc offers a special series of workshops to help your Tween get ready for the social challenges of Middle School. These workshops provide the skills necessary to handle numerous social situations and build the self-confidence that will carry him or her throughout the Middle School years.
The class topics include, among others:
- Effective Communication
- Friendship Building
- Maintaining Healthy Friendships
- Boundary Setting
- Dealing with Bullying and Peer Pressure
- Stress and Anger Management
- Alternative Conflict-Resolution
- Assertiveness vs. Aggression
- Time Management
Workshops include healthy snacks and pizza